Septic Tank High Water Alert System
There are several different kinds of Onsite Sewer Systems in East Bethel MN. Many of the newer or Alternative Septic Systems, like a Mound System, have an alarm system to alert residents of a problem before a Sewage Backup happens. A High Water Alarm can warn you when septic tank levels are dangerously high or some other emergency situation. Ask your Trusted Septic Repair Contractor at CSI Custom Septic, Inc. if your sewage system is equipped with a Septic Alarm that flashes, beeps or buzzes when a high-water sewer overflow event is about to happen.
Septic Tank Alarm Buzzing | Beeping | Flashing Light
A Septic Alarm Going Off can be an emergency situation or it can be something as simple as a tripped circuit breaker. Whatever the problem may be, the best thing to do is to keep a calm head and not to panic. You may hear a beeping, buzzing or chirping sound or possibly see a red flashing light. Septic Tank High Water Alarms can go off for several different reasons.
- Don’t Panic! Turn off the alarm sound before it drives you crazy.
- Check the Circuit Breaker to see if it has been tripped. Try un-tripping the breaker or GFI and check to see if it goes off again.
- Stop Running Water of any kind that will go down into the septic system. Wait about 6 to 8 hours before flushing toilets, running water or taking a shower. See if the problem has been corrected during this time out.
- Contact a Certified Septic Repair Company to check for a problem with any of the following components:
- On/Off Float Switch
- Plugged Transport Line
- Broken Pump
- High Volume in Septic Tank
- Alarm Failure
- Faulty Blower System
- Clogged Outlet Pipe
- Failed Electrical Component
- Rain Water Infiltration
MPCA Certified Septic Repair Company
Your On Site Sewer System is an important investment in your family’s health and financial wellbeing. Septic Inspections and Repairs should only be done by someone who is well qualified and certified to do the job according to MPCA regulations. CSI Custom Septic, Inc. is a highly respected and trusted MPCA Certified Septic Repair Company. We are committed to assisting East Bethel MN homeowners with reliable, timely and affordable solutions that protects your family from having Sewage Backing Up Into Your Home.
Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) is Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Serving the Twin Cities Metro area and Northern Minnesota since 1996.
In East Bethel and Ham Lake MN, contact Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) for Reliable Septic Services at (763) 218-4769