Don’t Panic if Sewer Pump Alarm Goes Off
If you have an Individual Sewer System on your Ham Lake, MN property it may have an Electric Pump installed. The pump should also have an Alarm System to warn of a system malfunction. An alarm sounding or red light activation may mean that there is a serious problem – or maybe not. Don’t Panic if the Sewer Pump Alarm Goes Off. The best thing to do is call in a Qualified MN Sewer System Expert to investigate and repair the problem. At Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) we have many years of experience in handling these situations to Avoid Sewer Backing Up into your basement and causing a costly, big mess.
Possible Reasons for Septic Tank Alarm Sounding
A Septic Tank Alarm Sounding could mean that your pump is failing or it could be as minor a problem as a cord being unplugged. The following are Possible Reasons for Your Septic Tank Alarm Sounding:
- No power to the alarm, the pump or the breaker
- Too much wastewater overloading the system
- Filter is plugged up
- A faulty septic tank pump, float, alarm or even the timer
- Flooding causing groundwater to enter the sewer treatment system
- Frozen ground in the soil treatment area
Steps to do When Septic Alarm Is Going Off
- Push the Silence Button to turn off sound
- Turn off pump to prevent it from being damaged
- Turn off power in the fuse box
- Call in the experts at Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI)
- Reduce how much water you use until the problem is solved
MN Sewer System Experts
If your Sewer Pump Alarm goes off call Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) for fast, friendly, affordable expert help. We are Qualified MN Sewer System System Experts with nearly 20 years of experience. Don’t Panic! The professionals at CSI can come out to your Ham Lake, MN property to see what is causing the problem and have it solved before disaster strikes. We can help to Prevent Sewer Backing Up into your basement. We are here to help you to avoid expensive repairs and the need to Replace a Failing Septic System.
Contact the Minnesota Septic System Experts at Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) for a Free, No Obligation Estimate at 763-218-4769.
Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) continues to serve the Twin Cities Metro area and Northern Minnesota with professional services at very competitive prices.