Look for Symptoms of a Sewer System Problem
The Corcoran, MN area is just far enough outside of the Twin Cities Metro Area to have households with Individual Sewer Systems. A Septic System as it is commonly referred to, can work great for many years with proper care and maintenance. Ignoring regular maintenance can lead to problems such as a Sewage Backup and Sewer System Failure. Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) can help you out with Regular Septic System Inspections and Repairs when necessary.
7 Signs Your Sewer System Needs Service
When working properly an Individual Sewer System (Septic System) can provide reliable service for many years. However, if problems begin to surface you should act quickly to remedy the situation before it becomes much worse. Here are 7 Warning Signs Your Septic System Needs Service or Repair:
- Foul Smells coming from the area around the septic tank, sewer pipe or drainfield that smells something like rotten eggs.
- Slow Drains with a Gurgling Sound as the water is going down the drain could indicate that the tank needs pumping.
- Pooling Water or Soggy Soil in your yard near the drain field points to a clogged or overwhelmed sewage system.
- Unusually Lush Grass above the drain field section of your lawn may mean that too much liquid is leaking out of the treatment area.
- Green Algae growth is an indication that you could have a broken sewage pipe or pipes are clogged.
- Sewage Backup in Toilets, Sinks, Drains, Showers or Tubs is a clear indication that you have some type of septic system clog or malfunction.
- High Nitrate Levels in Well Water would point to sewage leaching into your water source and causing contamination.
Minnesota Septic System Contractor
Trusted Minnesota Septic System Contractor, Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) provides Inspections and Repairs of Individual Sewer Systems in Corcoran, Hanover, Buffalo and the neighboring MN communities. We have many years of experience with all types of MN Septic Systems and have pretty much seen it all. Its always a good idea to have your sewer system inspected if you see any of the Warning Signs of a Sewer System Failure. Watch for slow drains, foul odors, pooling water and of course a sewage backup.
In Corcoran, MN call Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) at 763-218-4769 • fill out our Online Contact Form or email us at email@example.com