Understanding Causes of Sewer System Failure
Every rural property owner in Minnesota should know the status of their Sewer and Wastewater Treatment System. Many homes in Clearwater MN rely on an Individual Septic System for disposing of household waste. It is in your own best interest to understand What Causes Septic Systems to Fail and how to avoid them. Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) is a MN State Certified Septic Contractor with lots of experience in diagnosing, repairing and replacing backyard sewer systems that are no longer functioning in a safe and effective manner.
Why Do Septic Systems Fail?
The good news is that most modern Backyard Sewage Treatment Systems being installed today are highly efficient and long-lasting when maintained correctly. Its important to understand Why Sewage Systems Fail so that you can make a more informed decision as a Clearwater, MN septic system owner.
Below, are 10 Common Reasons for Septic System Failure:
- Improper Design or Installation of Sewage Treatment System
- Frequency of Septic Tank Pumping
- Clogged Biomat Layer under or around drainfield
- Increased Usage of household waste water
- Driving or Parking Vehicles on top of soil absorption area
- Overuse of Antibacterial Soaps and Cleaners
- Root Intrusion from trees and shrubs
- Septic Tank Additives that disrupt the natural biological treatment process
- Disposal of sewer pipe clogging Flushable Wipes or food scraps from Garbage Disposal
- Age of Septic System
Expert Septic System Designs and Installation
As a Minnesota State Certified Septic Contractor, Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) understands all of the ins and outs of what makes a septic system work to its optimal ability. We are certified for Designing and Installing Septic Systems that are built to last for many, many years. The lifetime of a sewage system can be directly correlated to the Quality of Workmanship when the system is being installed.
MN State Certified Septic System Contractor
Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) is on your side when it comes to providing Expertise and Quality Septic Services. We keep up on the latest advancements in sewage treatment to ensure that you receive the very best system for your individual property and usage needs. High quality, affordable Septic System Designs, Installations and Repairs are just a phone call away.
In Clearwater MN, contact Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) for Professional Septic System Services by calling: (763) 218-4769