Protect Investment in Home Sewer System
You wake up on a beautiful summer morning only to find that your toilet isn’t flushing properly and there is a distinct odor of rotten eggs coming from the septic pipe. This is just one scenario in which you might discover that your septic tank or drainfield has malfunctioned. The prospect of cleaning up a sewage spill or having to come up with thousands of dollars to replace a failed septic system is enough for many Elk River, MN property owners to watch for Signs Your Septic System May Be Failing and call CSI Custom Septic, Inc. to receive professional help with Septic Repairs or Upgrades to protect your substantial investment in your home sewer system and the health and welfare of your family.
Know if Septic Tank or Drain Field is Clogged
12 common symptoms of a Clogged Septic Tank or Drain Field may look like some of the Septic System Warning Signs listed below.
- Rotten eggs smell coming from drains, sewer pipe, around septic mound or drainfield.
- Soggy wet spots or puddles in the yard near the soil treatment area of drainfield.
- Green algae growth in drainage field or leaching field.
- Slow draining in tub, shower, sink, laundry or floor drains.
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains or toilet.
- Toilet not flushing properly or slow to go down.
- Overflowing or backing up toilet.
- Sewage backup in home or yard.
- Slimy black biomat layer in drain field.
- Intestinal illness after drinking well water.
- Failed water quality test of private well.
- Raw sewage rising to the surface on the property.
Professional Septic System Repairs and Upgrades
If you have reason to suspect that your Septic System has begun to fail or is showing signs of a Clogged Drainfield, call in the experts at CSI Custom Septic, Inc. With more than 20 years as a Licensed Septic Services Provider, CSI has the expertise to determine what it wrong with the septic tank, drainfield, pump or other septic system component. The owner, Brad Krotzer is actively involved with each Septic System Repair, System Upgrade or Replacement. Know the warning signs of a septic system breakdown and call in a Licensed Septic Professional to protect your home, your investment and most of all, protect the safety and security of your family.
Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) is Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Serving the Twin Cities Metro area and Northern Minnesota.
In Elk River MN, contact Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) for a Free Estimate on Affordable Septic Repairs and Upgrades at 763-218-4769