Mound Sewage System Designer
There are several different types of Self Contained Residential Sewer Systems being used in Elk River MN. They are commonly called Septic Systems. One such sewage system is called a Mound System, like the diagram pictured here. Individual Septic Systems offer a very Cost Effective Method of Sewage Treatment and Disposal. Choosing the best kind of sewer system for your home is best left to a MN Licensed Septic Contractor like Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI). We are a very experienced MPCA Certified Septic Designer and Installer.
Cost Effective and Efficient Sewage Treatment
Before construction begins on a new or upgraded septic system, a careful site analysis must be done. A permit application should detail the most Cost Effective and Efficient system for Sewage Treatment and Disposal.
Your MN Licensed Septic Contractor will take a look at factors including:
- Soil testing and percolation test
- Location, size and slope of property
- Location of nearby buildings, wells, lakes, rivers, roads, wetlands and underground water source
- State and local ordinances for both Elk River and Sherburne County
- Size of home and number of bedrooms
- Amount of wastewater that household is expected to generate
- Whether an existing sewage treatment process has been declared non-compliant with water safety codes
- A detailed drawing will then be submitted for a permit to install a new, self contained sewer system
Self Contained Residential Sewer Systems
When designing a New Sewage Treatment System for each application the designer carefully considers many different factors. The different types of septic systems used in Minnesota include the following:
- Mound System
- Gravel Trench Sewer System
- Pressure Bed Septic System
- Peat Filter System
- Single Pass Sand Filter System
- Recirculating Sand Filter System
- Aerobic Treatment Unit
- At-Grade Sewage Treatment Process
MPCA Certified Septic Design & Install
Given the complexities of modern sewer systems it is no wonder that Professional Sewage System Designers must go through lots of training. The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) is in charge of regulating the sewer industry because a failed system can quickly become a big health hazard. Septic Professionals should be MPCA Certified for Septic System Design Drafting as well as Construction and Installation.
MN Licensed Septic Contractor
Make sure that you trust only a trained professional to Design and Install your septic system. Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) has a qualified and MPCA Certified Septic Designer on staff. Our company has more than 20 years of experience in the sewer business. Give us a call to schedule an appointment with a MN Licensed Septic Contractor. We are happy to help you to choose the Most Cost Effective and Efficient form of Sewage Treatment for your Elk River home or Minnesota cabin.
In Elk River MN, Contact Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) for Quality Septic System Designs by calling 763-218-4769 today!