Septic Tank System Up to Code Compliance
Minnesota homes that are not connected to a Municipal Sewer Facility are most likely served by an Individual Septic System. Residents in cities like Andover MN may find themselves in need of a New Septic Tank System or having to Upgrade an Existing Septic System that is has malfunctioned or failed a Compliance Inspection. The Septic Tank may need to be replaced at some point with a Concrete, Plastic, Fiberglass or Steel holding tank. Bringing your Septic Tank System Up to Code doesn’t have to difficult or complicated if you enlist the help of an Experienced MN Septic Contractor like Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI). Our Licensed Professionals can help you to choose which type of tank is best for your needs and budget.
Cost to Install Underground Septic Tank
Installation Cost can be a major factor when deciding on which kind of Septic Tank to have installed on your property. For others, the ongoing Maintenance Cost of the septic system is very important. Durability is another important factor to consider.
The cost to install an Underground Septic Tank can vary widely depending on location, materials and who does the installation. One national poll found that the average amount spent by homeowners ranged from about $2700 to $7400. The lowest end of the spectrum came in at around $500. The highest cost was closer to $12,000.
Common Types of Septic Tanks
Underground Septic Tanks can be made of a variety of materials. Each has pros and cons that make them worthy of consideration. Your MN Septic Contractor can assist with determining which type of septic tank is best suited for your Andover MN home or Minnesota Cabin.
- Concrete Septic Tank
- Used most commonly for Minnesota homes and cabins
- Durable for decades of use
- Regularly inspect for cracks or separation
- Higher liquid levels than plastic tanks
- More expensive than fiberglass, steel or plastic
- Fiberglass Septic Tank
- Resistant to rust and cracking
- Light weight
- More susceptible to damage from poor installation
- May shift in soil if not installed correctly
- Plastic Septic Tank
- Light weight
- Rust and corrosion proof
- Easily damaged during installation if not cared for properly
- Holds less wastewater than concrete holding tanks
- Lower initial cost
- Steel Septic Tank
- Least popular type of underground septic tank
- Subject to rust, corrosion or collapsing over time
- Least durable type of septic tank
- Inspect regularly for damage
Licensed MN Septic Professional
Contact the experts at Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) if you find yourself in need of a New Septic Tank Installation. We are Licensed MN Septic Contractors with more than twenty years of experience in the sewer business. Our Experienced Septic Professionals are here to assist you with services that are customized to your individual needs. We provide Septic Compliance Inspections and can help you to decide on which type of Septic Tank System is your best choice for Quality, Durability and Cost.
In Andover MN, contact Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) at: email@example.com or (763) 218-4769