Make a Smart Investment in Your Septic System
Minnesota weather can be very unpredictable. Spring thunderstorms along with big temperature swings may result in Sewer Problems if you aren’t proactive with your water usage or other measures. CSI Custom Septic, Inc. has seen our share of needless Sewer Malfunctions that could have been easily avoided with a little investment of the homeowners time and money. Property owners in the Ham Lake and Blaine MN area can take comfort in knowing that CSI is just a phone call away. We are Certified as Septic Professionals by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) that oversees MN Septic Systems and water supply.
Avoid Septic System Flooding Problems
All of the spring rain, sleet and melting snow must have somewhere to go. The ground can become very saturated and lose its effectiveness when it comes to absorbing and cleansing liquid waste from your toilets, showers, sinks, etc. This could result in plumbing issues inside of your home and a toxic mix of sewage in your yard.
10 tips to Avoid Septic System Flooding Problems this year:
- Keep up with preventative maintenance of your entire septic system.
- Schedule an annual septic system inspection with CSI Custom Septic, Inc. to check for warning signs of a septic system problem.
- Pump out the septic tank when the contents reach the level specified by a septic professional.
- Do any necessary septic repairs as indicated by the inspection.
- Direct downspouts and water softener discharge away from all septic system components.
- Limit water usage during times of heavy rains or excessive snowmelt.
- Follow toilet flushing guidelines for a healthy, happy septic system, which means that you only put human waste and toilet tissue into the toilet.
- Repair any leaks or drippy faucets that can add up to a large amount of added water down the drain.
- Don’t waste your money on septic tank additives that may actually be harmful to the biological function of decomposing sewage matter.
- Spread out loads of laundry, dishes and long showers to prevent overloading your septic system with water.
MPCA Certified Septic Professional
Modern Septic Systems are designed to last for 15, 25 or more years with the proper Care & Maintenance. Getting the assistance of a MPCA Certified Septic Professional can be one of the wisest investments you can make for keeping your sewer system healthy for as long as possible. CSI Custom Septic, Inc. takes pride in the level of Service and Value that we provide to our customers. Let us prove it to you by providing a Septic System Inspection, Design Consultation or Septic System Upgrade, today.
In Blaine, Ham Lake, Andover MN, contact CSI Custom Septic, Inc. for Annual Septic System Inspection & Septic Repairs at: 763-218-4769
Happily serving the Twin Cities Metro and Northern Minnesota since 1996!