As a homeowner, one of the last things that you want to be left dealing with is a septic system failure. If not handled quickly and appropriately, this septic system failure can cause your groundwater to become contaminated. In turn, this contaminated water can create health issues that you do not want to be dealing with. If you own a property in Rogers, MN and you are concerned about your septic system failing, leave this difficult job up to our experienced team at Custom Septic, Inc.
At Custom Septic, Inc., we have seen it all when it comes to septic system failure. During this time, we’ve pinpointed the common signs that our clients can look for to determine if their septic system is failing. Things to look for include:
How do you Know if your Septic System is Failing?
● Vegetation – Lots of weeds and algae growth around the septic system is a sign of a potential leak in your septic system.
● Poor Odor – Those strong and unbearable smells coming from your septic is a strong sign that you need your septic system evaluated.
● Weak Soil – If the soil around your septic system is soggy, it’s time to have our team at Custom Septic, Inc., evaluate your system.
● Standing Water – If your septic system is properly functioning, there should be no standing water around the system.
● Slow Flushing & Drainage – If your toilets aren’t flushing as quickly as they used to or if your drainage seems slow, don’t ignore these signs of a septic system failing.
Professional Septic Assistance
At Custom Septic, Inc., we can help you with your septic system failure, no matter what type of situation you’ve gotten yourself into. We offer septic system inspections that will provide you with a detailed evaluation of your existing septic system. We are licensed and certified by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and can provide you with a Certification of Compliance if needed. If we find that your septic system simply needs to be repaired, let our team handle this with ease. If you’re in need of a septic system replacement, we’re the team for you.
Don’t underestimate the importance of a properly functioning septic system. If you are concerned that your existing septic system in Rogers, MN may be failing, pick up the phone and call Custom Septic, Inc., today and let our experts evaluate your system. Contact us at (763) 218-4769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.