Avoid Sewer Backup During Christmas
Christmas is coming along with New Years Eve and other winter holidays. No matter which days to choose to entertain guests, don’t let the festivities be cut short by Septic System Problems. CSI Custom Septic, Inc., a MN Septic Expert is offering some helpful tips to keep your Sewer System and holiday gatherings running as smooth as possible during this heavy use time. There are simple things that Blaine MN residents can do today to Avoid a Sewage Blockage or Backup while you enjoy the holidays with friends and family.
Prevent Septic Tank Overload
Its not too late to prepare your home for holiday friends, food, fun and festivities before visitors arrive. Out of town guests and returning college students can be a burden on your Septic Tank System. Extra showers, laundry and toilet flushing increases the waste that your home generates. Waste and Water Overload could result in too much wastewater for your system to handle effectively.
10 Tips To Prepare Septic Tank Before Guests Arrive
- Schedule Septic Inspection to detect issues with septic tank, pumps, switches, drainfield or sewer pipes
- Have Septic Tank Cleaned if indicated by inspection
- Repair Leaky Toilets and Dripping Faucets
- Install Water Efficient Plumbing Fixtures
- Take Shorter Showers
- Use The Local Laundromat to cut down on loads of laundry
- Avoid Using Antibacterial Soaps and Cleaners
- Limit Use of Garbage Disposal
- Only Run Dishwasher When Completely Full, or Wash Dishes By Hand
- Limit Toilet Flushing When Its Not Really Needed
Materials That Cannot Go Into Septic Tank
As a way to Minimize Potential Septic System Problems, it is wise make everyone in the house aware of what materials are not very septic safe. Post a Polite Sign to remind guests of what items should NOT be put into the Septic System:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Facial tissues
- Wet wipes
- Dental floss
- Cigarette butts
- Coffee grounds
- Kitty litter
- Cooking oil, fat or grease
MN Septic System Experts
There are few things that can ruin a party like a Backed Up Toilet in your home. Now is the time to do something about it Before Guests Arrive. CSI Custom Septic, Inc. is an excellent resource for Septic Inspections and Repairs. Our Septic System Experts are here to help make your Christmas Merry and New Year Happy by Preparing Your Septic System for the holidays!
CSI Custom Septic, Inc. is a Minnesota company that believes in doing business the right way. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured.
In Blaine MN, contact CSI Custom Septic, Inc. for a Septic System Inspection by calling: 763-218-4769