Installing Sewage Treatment System
A Properly Working Septic System is a very important asset to have. Nobody wants to be dealing with Sewage Problems that can be extremely messy, expensive and dangerous. Make sure that your Sewage Treatment System is designed and installed by a MPCA Certified Septic Professional like Brad Krotzer of Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI). We install High Performance Septic Systems that are designed to last for decades with proper Care and Maintenance. Ham Lake MN residents deserve to have their local community and water source protected from sewage contamination. CSI will make sure that the job is done right and in accordance with all state and local regulations.
High Performance MN Septic Systems
There are several different types of Sewage Treatment Systems that are currently in use around Minnesota. Installing a High Performance Septic System is a good investment. You can count on the system to work hard for you day and night with little help from you.
4 Basic Types of Minnesota Septic Systems
- Gravity System
- Pressure Distribution
- Mound System
- Sand Filtered System
15 Key Factors of Septic Installation
The Sewage System Installation process is a key factor in whether or not you can expect good results. Count on only a Certified Septic Professional to choose the best septic system for the job and to install it using industry best practices. Doing the job right at this stage makes all the difference in the world.
- Design created by a MN Certified Septic Designer
- Reputation and experience of Septic Installer
- Evaluation of Soil Conditions on your property
- Septic system designed for Sandy Soil or Clay Soil
- Underground Water source
- Proximity to Topical Water such as lakes, ponds and streams
- Ham Lake MN Regulations for sewage treatment installation
- Minnesota State Regulations for individual sewer systems
- Detailed Site Analysis
- Expected Usage Amounts of wastewater from the home
- Number of Bedrooms in home
- Home Based Business such as daycare or hair salon
- Recommended Size of Septic Tank
- Size, type and depth of Drainfield or Leach Field needed
- Preference of Property Owner
MPCA Certified Septic Professional
Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) knows how to get the Job Done Right! All you have to do is make the call and one of our MPCA Certified Septic Professionals will come to your property and give you a Free Estimate on septic services. Visit our website for tips on Septic System Care & Maintenance to keep your new system at top performance.