Installation of Individual Mound Systems
When it comes to finding someone with expertise on Minnesota Septic Systems its hard to beat Brad Krotzer of CSI Custom Septic, Inc. He has dedicated over twenty years of his life to learning everything about how Individual Sewer Systems operate, choosing the best type of septic system design for each property, Inspecting, Installing and Repairing all types of septic systems including Mound Systems. A Mound System can be a very effective and reliable form of sewage treatment that works great especially in the Corcoran and Dayton MN communities where Installation of a Mound System provides many benefits.
Installation of Elevated Septic Mound
The amount and type of soil needed for proper treatment of household wastewater, including sewage waste, is a major factor in deciding whether or not a Mound System is the best choice. Mound Systems can be installed when building new construction or when an existing in-ground septic system has failed a Septic Compliance Inspection. Either way it is important to have a Certified Mound System Expert to evaluate, design and install the Elevated Septic Mound and all of its components.
Effective and Reliable Sewage Treatment System
Mound Septic Systems rely on nature and modern technology to transfer sewage and waste water from the home to the Septic Tank, the Pump Tank, Septic Mound and recycle back into the environment. When designed and constructed according to MPCA specifications a Mound System can provide Effective and Reliable Sewage Treatment for many years. Regular inspections and maintenance may contribute to and extend the lifespan of any MN Septic System.
8 Advantages of Installing a Septic Mound
At this point you may be wonder what are the Advantages of Installing a Septic Mound System for your Corcoran MN and Dayton MN home or commercial property.
- Provides a safe, effective and efficient sewage treatment option in places where a conventional in-ground or at-grade septic system does not meet code requirements.
- Mound systems can operate in almost any climate, including the harsh conditions that we experience in Minnesota.
- Sewage water is Not discharged directly into a ditch, pond or trench. Sewer is adequately treated before absorbing back into the environment.
- Septic mounds can be constructed in areas with a hill or slope, as long as it is safe to operate construction equipment to build and install all components of the mound system.
- A mound system can be built on top of a failed septic system as long as your contractor follows all necessary procedures.
- Proper design, installation and maintenance can make a mound system last for a very long period of time without much additional cost.
- Construction damage to your property is very minimal because installation of an elevated septic mound does not require much excavation.
- Mound system hills can be landscaped to look very nice when you use low-maintenance, native plants and grasses.
Mound System Installation Experts
Your local Mound System Installation Experts from CSI Custom Septic, Inc. can provide you with services to get the best performance out of your independent sewer system. CSI provides Septic Compliance Inspections and Affordable Mound System Repairs when needed.
In Dayton and Corcoran MN, contact CSI Custom Septic, Inc. for Mound System Installation, Inspections and Repairs at (763) 218-4769.