Replace Failing Septic Systems
2016 is coming to an end. Its time to practice writing 2017 and it also time to consider home improvement projects for the next year. A Failing Septic System is one project that cannot wait. Why not check out the Low Interest Financing section of the Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) website for tips on several types of Financial Assistance Loans & Grants that you may qualify for. A little research can go a long way in Saving Money for Detroit Lakes MN residents who need it the most. Programs such as the USDA Single Family Housing Repair Loans are a good resource for Minnesota rural property owners with a qualifying income.
Septic Compliance Inspection
A Septic Compliance Inspection is often the first step in determining if a rural MN Sewer System meets current safety standards. You can call to schedule an appointment with a Licensed Septic Inspector from Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI).
After the inspection has been finished, you will be given the results in the form of either a Certificate of Compliance or a Notice of Non-Compliance. Sewer systems that are found to be noncompliant will have to be Repaired, Replaced or Upgraded to the satisfaction of state and local regulations.
Low Interest Financing MN Sewage Treatment
The USDA Home Repair Program is an ongoing Financial Assistance Program that provides Low Interest Loans & Grants for very low income homeowners in Minnesota and elsewhere.
- Maximum Loans up to $20,000
- Maximum Grant Money up to $7,500 (age 62 or older)
- Combined total of Loans & Grants up to $27,000
- Fixed Loans at a very low 1% interest rate
- Up to 20 Years to repay the Loan
- Grants have to be repaid if property is sold in under 3 years time
- Non-Conforming or Non-Compliant Septic Systems may fall into the category of qualifying Health and Safety Hazards
- Contact a USDA home loan specialist in the Detroit Lakes MN area for more information on this specific Financial Aid Program
- Other types of financing options may become available at any time, so keep checking if you are in need of Financial Assistance with a residential sewer system upgrade
MN Septic System Professionals
Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI) provides Professional Septic Compliance Inspections in many Minnesota cities. Fixing a Septic System Failure can be a financial burden for many low-income families. Living with a failing sewer system can have serious consequences for the health, safety and wellness of an entire community. This is why there are Low Interest Loans and Grants for Sewer System Repairs and Replacements.
In Detroit Lakes MN, reach Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) at 763-218-4769