Septic System Not Operating Correctly
Its difficult to image something worse happening to your home than a Sewage Spill. The implications are very troubling. Just the Health Risks alone are enough to scare most Becker MN homeowners. Add in the monetary costs to clean up and repair the physical damage from a Sewer Back Up and it makes good sense to follow the advise of a Minnesota Licensed Septic Inspector like Brad Krotzer of Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI).
This blog post will examine some telltale Warning Signs of an imminant Sewage Disaster on your property. Use your nose to smell for Sewer Gas, eyes to watch for Sewage Leak and common sense when taking steps to avoid a Costly and Dangerous Septic Failure.
10 Warning Signs of Sewage Disaster
Only a MN Certified Septic Inspector and Repair Contractor understands just what to look for when evaluating a Minnesota Septic System for signs of trouble. In order to become licensed by the state of Minnesota, sewage treatment contractors must pass training and classes on Safety Around Raw Sewage and Sewer Gas.
If you spot any of the following Warning Signs of a Sewage System Malfunction then call the experts at Custom Septic, Inc. (CSI).
- Sewer Backing Up into the home especially on the basement level
- Slow Flushing or Overflowing Toilets could indicate a sewer blockage or full septic tank
- Slow Moving Drains are also a sign of a possible problem within the sewer pipes, leach field or septic tank
- Saturated Ground Surface above septic system
- Septage Discharge in yard or anywhere visible
- Sewer System Alarm going off
- Sewer Gas Odors can be a very unpleasant rotten eggs smell and the presence of sewage vapors can be very dangerous
- Unusually Green Vegetation growing above or around septic system
- High Nitrate Levels in Well Water as indicated by a water safety test
- Green Algae Growth near soil treatment zone, sewer pipes or septic tank
Minnesota Licensed Septic Inspector
There is no need to panic. Call in Sewage Treatment Specialist to assess any damages and provide a quote for Repairs or Replacement of the faulty septic system. In Becker MN and other Minnesota cities, a Licensed Septic Inspector can provide you with the most accurate evaluation of Septic System Warning Signs. Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) is a highly qualified Sewer Contractor that is here to assist with a Sewer Back Up or other Sewage Disaster. Avoid the Health Risks and unnecessary costs by calling the Experts @ CSI today!
In Becker / Big Lake MN area, call Custom Septic Inc. (CSI) for a Free Estimate on Sewer Repairs at (763) 218-4769 • or simply fill out our convenient Online Contact Form.